Friday, November 11, 2011

A Bit of Serendipity

I've recently been quite busy with everything but trip planning and outdoor activities - most notably preparing for my third semester oral exam, which I passed a week ago. In focusing on so many other things, I convinced myself that I wasn't doing enough in terms of preparation.

But today, sleep deprived and mentally drained, I stumbled across Lefty's Colorado Trail Grille located in DIA's A Concourse. I couldn't help but smile as I thought about the adventures awaiting me and Ramius next summer.

A small update on trip progress:
  • Recently purchased and tested Mini-Trangia 28-t stove
    • works very well if you have time (~7.5 minutes to boil)
  • Found a great store off of Canyon and 13th that will sell me maps at a discount
  • Discovered a way to get Ramius up in Boulder with me more often so we can condition for our two 2012 walks

No comments:

Post a Comment